Chris is Japanese born and trained; his background of Eastern medicine and techniques differentiates him from many other massage therapists.
Chris specializes in achieving natural, healthy relief from pain and discomfort using a variety of techniques from traditional Japanese massages to Western modalities. Chris is committed to helping his clients reduce their levels of stress and help eliminate soft tissue pain and tension.
A consummate professional, Chris is a professional member of the American Massage Therapy Association and has many credentials, including:
- NCTMB, MLD/ CDT; CLT, LMT, AMTA
- Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- Certified Advanced Myoskeletal Alignment Therapist
- Certified Advanced Deep Tissue Therapist
- Certified Trigger Point Therapist
- Certified Lymphatic Therapist
- Certified Integrative Cancer Massage
- Certified Juzo Lymphedema Garments
- Certified BSN-JOBST Lymphedema Garments
- Certified Lypossage Therapist
- Certified Kinesiology Taping & Movement Assessment Strategies
- Positional Release Techniques
Your Massage Therapist: Chris Fukazawa
Chris is a former Mr. Junior Japan and Mr. World Bodybuilding Champion. His world class athletic experience and knowledge of muscles help make him an excepetional massage therapist.